Customers who have Eurocard or SEB corporate cards for their employees will be able to receive their corporate card transactions to Skovik automatically. Skovik will then connect every transaction to a corresponding receipt.
If you have another credit card provider than Eurocard or SEB, you can build an integration yourself as explained in the following article:
There are several advantages of integrating Skovik and your credit card provider, such as the following:
- You will receive the currency exchange rate used by the credit card provider
- You will quickly see if you have a card transaction that is missing a receipt
- For corporate cards that the company pays, Skovik will automatically connect the receipts to the right credit card invoice
- Make your purchase using the linked corporate card. Upload your receipt to Skovik like you usually would
- Skovik will automatically match the transaction with the receipt when Eurocard or SEB has submitted the transaction (usually takes 1-3 business days). A credit card icon will appear on the receipt image when Skovik has linked a receipt to a transaction:
- To see all transactions that have been uploaded and linked to receipts, go to Card transactions --> Linked
- To see all your purchases that have not been linked to a receipt, go to Card transactions --> Unlinked. If you have forgotten to photograph the belonging receipt, upload it, and Skovik will automatically match it to the transaction. If the system cannot link your transaction to a receipt, you can do it manually by pressing Link.
- Once you have linked your receipt to a transaction, you may register it and send it for approval. If you need help with how to register a receipt, advice the following article: